Michael Morpurgo is making headlines in Kingfisher Class

michaelMany of the children in the class have taken a big interest in Michael Morpurgo books. They are reading them daily every chance they get. They even come to school holding them in their hands in case they get a cheeky 5 minutes to have a quick read. Why do you like these books so much? What makes them exciting? What makes you recommend them to friends because I can see more and more of you choosing to read them. Do they take you long to read? What questions do you have for Michael? Let’s see if we can get him to answer some of your comments.

Users who have LIKED this post:

• Derry Steane
  • Alicia Taylor

9 thoughts on “Michael Morpurgo is making headlines in Kingfisher Class

1. Alicia TaylorAlicia Taylor

I love Michael morpurgo books. They are very fascinating and aren’t all about the same things. previously i have read: The wreck of Zanzibar, Billy the kid, Friend or foe and I loved them and at the moment I am reading the white horse of Zennor and other stories. I cant wait to discover other Michael morpurgo books in my school library and my local library. I recommend Michael morpugo to you bloggers /readers and comment back to this post to see how you like them. Maybe if you want to put a book review up about him or any other. Have a good day and thank you for reading this comment bye.

Users who have LIKED this post:

• Alicia Taylor
  2. Sarah Aziz

I really like Michael Morpurgo books. I used to think that his books are just long and boring but when I read The wreck of the Zanzibar I could not stop reading it was so interesting. I finished the book in a day that is how fascinated I was. I cant wait till I read another.

Users who have LIKED this post:

3. Sascha CameronSascha Cameron

i like Michael morpurgo because his vocabulary is amazing E.G. disbelieving , soulfully instincitively and many more and sometimes they make you cry .. it makes the reader cry and make them feel happiness if you get into the book then it would not take long to read . but if you dont get into the book than it would take long . he is a realy cool author i recomend it to people who like to read a lot and for people who dont read so they can read more often

4. Mia Powell

I got a Michael Morpurgo book and it is so good it is one of the best books its like the second book i LOVE if you read it for the first time ever i asure you you will love it bet you on it.

by Mia Powell

5. Lillie-Rose

Michael Morpurgo is probably so popular because of his outstanding books! My favorite book is My friend Walter, which i have just finished reading 🙂 I have LOADS of questions i’d love to ask him but my 3 main questions are: If you could only write one more book in your life, what would you write about and why? If you could be king for a day, what laws would you make/change and why? If you could speak to any famous person from the past or future, who would it be and why?

6. Banita Sehra

I really enjoy reading the Michael Morpurgo books because they are so interesting and fascinating. Once you start reading a book you then can’t wait to finish it because you enjoy reading them so much you really want to know what happens next. At the moment i am reading ‘The elephant in the garden’ and i am really enjoying it i can’t wait what happens in the end. I am going to try and read as much Michael Morpurgo books as i can because i can never get bored of them!!!!!!!!!!

7. Harris

i am reading the butterfly lion and it’s about a kid goes to boarding school but runs away because he gets picked on and he meets a lady that sees butterfly lions to she wants to take him to africa to seee some more butterfly lions but he doesn’t know weather to go or not

8. Harris

i am also reading the long way home witch is about a boy isn’t aloud out of the walls around his house because there is dangerous creatures out there .his dad has to go and fight for the war so he is left at home with his mum but his mum isn’t very well so he has to look after her witch means he can’t do any thing else.