How many of these riddles can you answer?
- Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
- Q. What is the easiest way to double your money?
- Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
- Q. What has a neck but no head?
- Q. What has to be broken before you can use it?
- Q. What gets wetter as it dries?
- Q. What goes up and doesnâ€™t come back down?
- Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others?
- Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?
- Q. It’s been around for millions of years, but it’s no more than a month old. What is it?
Users who have LIKED this post: